Ship of Heroes Publishes Development Report on June 1
MMOBEEP has found an incoming superhero MMORPG Ship of Heroes which just released their June Development Report a few days ago that provided players with details as how the game is progressing.
A report was published on their forums and it covers five major developing points regarding Ship of Heroes’ progress:
- They are updating their Unreal Engine which will help them boost the graphics. This will assist the devs to make large-scale battles run faster and smoother.
- They provided an update that they are narrowing on the ideal number of players in a fight.
- They are attempting to obtain faster, stronger server from their distributor to maintain network efficiency as high as possible.
- They have actually modified 70 animations
- They provided an update concerning the upcoming invasion test that is still planed to happen in June.
When the game engine is updated and new graphics will be added, they will be able to move to a more detailed invasion examination event.
Tags: development june Ship Of Heroes report