Path of Exile 3.9.2b Patch Notes
Path of Exile has gotten patch notes for 3.9.2 b detailing a couple of fixes.
These notes along with the 3.9.2 patch which was launched recently. Patch 3.9.2 b is readied to launch at some point later on this week. Here are the full notes:
- New instances of Tane’s Laboratory can now be created by Ctrl + Clicking on the World Map Pin.
- Monsters killed in Tane’s Laboratory are now removed after a short delay.
- Added additional quest information that displays when Watchstones drop.
- Reduced the area of effect and damage of The Purifier’s Weapon Throw.
- Improved performance when using Arctic Breath supported by Traps, Mines or Totems against large groups of monsters.
- Improved performance related to trail effects.
- Added 3D art for the unique staff The Black Cane.
- The NPCs in Karui Shores have been moved around slightly to more convenient positions.
- Added a Noticeboard and Event Noticeboard to the Karui Shores.
- The Karui Shores and Oriath now use the same public party list.
- Skitterbots are no longer targetable in PvP.
- Fixed a bug where the Monster pack size from the Booming Populace unique Ivory Watchstone didn’t apply to Maps.
- Fixed a bug where various Incursion resistance and energy shield modifiers were not affected by Catalysts.
- Fixed a bug where the “x% reduced Mana Reserved” Redeemer influence modifier was able to be on the same item as the same modifier from Shaper influence or Fossils.
- Fixed a bug where Terror of the Infinite Drifts’ Burrow skill could cause her to get stuck in terrain or leave the encounter area in Tane’s Laboratory.
- Fixed a bug where Chaos Golem monsters in Vaal Side Areas were dealing much higher damage than intended with some of their skills.
- Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn behind the vault door in Vault Map, preventing the monsters from pathing to the Ichor Pump.
- Fixed a bug where various maps which contains Hideouts could sometimes get out of sync, preventing players from entering the map.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from entering areas near a Beyond encounter in the Azurite Mine.
- Fixed a bug that prevented removing Shaped Maps from the Map Stash Tab.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Perforate.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Barrage supported by Blastchain Mine Support which had the Void Emperor Blastchain Mine Effect microtransaction applied to it.