Outriders Upcoming Patch Fixes Self-Revive Issue
Outriders Upcoming Patch Fixes Self-Revive Issue.
MMOBEEP found out that the upcoming patch for Outriders is still in the works, but the team at People Can Fly has given us a small presurvey of what you can anticipate from the patch.
The patch comprises various fixes and enhancements to the Game. Some modifications include increasing the visibility of Brood Mothers Surge AOE skill boundaries. In Addition, there’s a fix in the works for the self-revive glitch, stopping players from reviving themselves.
Extra Fixes comprise of:
- The Devastator’s “Reflect Bullets” skill will now guard against Sciathan projectile attacks.
- Fixed an issue that would make the Technomancer’s Plague Sower set bonus not proc consistently.
- Resolved a problem that would cause the Game to sputter when fighting Crawlers while in an Expedition.
- Resolved a problem that would force matchmaking privacy settings causing it always to be set to “Open.” The privacy setting should now stay “Closed” when selected. This should, moreover, reduce AFK matchmaking.
- Introduced an AFK status for players on friends lists.
- Modified the Devastator’s Impale ability function so that the Game will recognize spiked enemies as dead before they despawn.
- Corrected a problem that could make players stutter when going to the drained lake throughout the third enemy confrontation in the Scorched Lands expedition.
- Corrected a bug that would stop Devastators from dodge if they had the Auto Reflect mod active repeatably.
- Fixed a glitch that could make client shots sometimes to deal no actual damage to enemies.
- Fixed a problem that stopped secondary characters from picking up Journal Entries if they had previously been gathered on a different character.
The Teams States that this is not the whole list. Since they’re still working on the patch, assume more fixes and changes to come alongside the patch. You can take a look at the full Reddit post here.