Mortal Online 2 mounted combat was released along with Easy Anti-Cheat software
Mortal Online 2 mounted combat was released along with Easy Anti-Cheat software.
The patch has introduced Mortal Online 2 mounted combat and added Easy Anti-Cheat software (and prevents the game from starting without it), many more points of interest to the game, and a brand new update to Kranesh brand new Cave Camp.
A bunch of fixes and improvements involve decreased stamina costs for one-handed weapons, server optimizations for mounted players, and AI attacks giving buffs or debuffs, and more such as :
- Update pet follows code to make it stop following you when it’s much closer.
- Pets now log out when you log out.
- Vendors who only buy certain items now show in the UI what they are interested in.
- Removed the toggle guild affiliation option.
- AI now supports AOE attacks.
- AI now supports looping attacks.
- Depending on their weapons, AI now decides if they should come closer to their target or stay put and use ranged weapons.