Legends Of Aria Publishes 10 Hotfixes And More QoL Upgrades
Legends Of Aria Publishes 10 Hotfixes And More QoL Upgrades.
MMOBEEP heard that Legends of Aria had left Early Access not so long ago, but the hotfixes don’t stop.
The most recent hotfix brings numerous updates to the lifestyle with it:
- House co-owners can now use the “split stack” option for stacked items on plots.
- House co-owners can now use the commands /lockdown, /release, and /kick.
- House co-owners can now empty, gather, and water raised beds on the house plot.
- The militia merchant in Belhaven will now allow players to purchase items with militia talents.
Along with these lifestyle upgrades, the team has carried out some fixes to combat. Mainly, you will not become a threat just for healing yourself anymore. Besides, it looks like Sunder and Silence will undoubtedly cause your target to be immune to that same effect for 12 seconds. Lastly, Bloodlust’s 10-minute timer is gone. However, it will undoubtedly remain energetic up until you go to a different region or if you die.
Bug fixes were also included in the hotfix:
- Fixed missing map markers for Fighter profession quests 3.3 and 3.10.
- Removed the “Blessed” tooltip on empty tomebooks.
- Lore Bookstands and Bookshelves recipes can now be received from Crafting Orders.
- Fighter profession tooltip should no longer show that the “Healing” skill is required.
- All militia items can be used/equipped by any player.
- Fixed issue where bard quests would sometimes not allow the player to complete them.
- Artificer scrolls should return the max number of item enchants.
- Mage power from Magic Affinity at GM increased from 20 to 25.