Last Oasis Patch Brings Improvements As Well As Fixes While Trying To Introduce Some Balance Changes
Last Oasis Patch Brings Improvements As Well As Fixes While Trying To Introduce Some Balance Changes.
The team headnote is that they’re planning to change the VOIP service. They hope that this switch will solve the current issues with VOIP while preventing any future problems.
The Last Oasis patch notes are pretty long and discuss multiple tweaks to gameplay, trading stations, quests, balance, structures, bases, walkers, travel, Oases, points of interest, mobs, visuals, sounds, and interface, and text.’
The patch also brings about a bunch of fixes and improvements, including:
- Repaired the problem where players became invisible in operated weapons in some specific situations.
- Fixed various explosion associated crashes.
- Developed backend handling when an oasis is full to evade kicking if Players time out or take too long to join.
- Fixed problem when players sometimes get stuck in block action when throwing Fire Bombs.
- Fixed a projectile related crash.
- Corrected an issue that caused low-level Players (protected) to lose gear when respawning with random equipment from Walker gear slots. It should no longer occur.