Final Fantasy XIV Release The Reflections In A Crystal Update This August 11
Final Fantasy XIV Release The Reflections In A Crystal Update This August 11.
Final Fantasy XIV has plans to launch the once postponed, update 5.3 on August 11.
Referred to as Reflections in a Crystal, this update includes a new dungeon, a brand-new trial, several brand-new challenges, and more. This much-anticipated update complies with an expansion to the storyline as the Scions attempt to understand Ascian’s devious machines.
FFXIV players will certainly more than happy to find out that the long list of updates will undoubtedly give a lot more content to keep them active. In addition to a brand-new dungeon, trial, and challenges, right here is a shortlist of a few of the stuff that upgrades 5.3 will undoubtedly be included in the game.
- Main Scenario Quests
- New Dungeon – The Heroes’ Gauntlet
- New Trial
- New Alliance Raid – YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse: The Puppets’ Bunker
- Chronicles of a New Era – The Sorrow of Werlyt
- Faux Hollows – The Akh Afah Amphitheatre (Unreal)
- New Custom Deliveries
- Beast Tribe Quests – Dwarves
- Save the Queen – Unforgiven, Unforgotten
- New Battlefield – Bozjan Southern Front
- Ishgardian Restoration Updates
- Skysteel Tool Updates
- A Realm Reborn Area Improvements
- Trial Synthesis
- New Game+ Updates
- Sundry Splendors
Update 5.3 was initially postponed because of the current COVID19 pandemic. More information relating to Reflections in a Crystal can be found at Square Enix’s patch summary page.