EVE Online supercarrier updates released, revamped ESS, and dynamic bounties
EVE Online supercarrier updates released, revamped ESS, and dynamic bounties.
MMOBEEP found out that these past few weeks, EVE Online has been doing a lot of stuff to make the game better. They have decided to add bigger and better EVE Online supercarriers, adjustments to the Encounter Surveillance System (ESS), and an introduction to the dynamic bounty system. All of this stuff has officially been released in the latest update.
Included with these new changes, players will anticipate visiting the newly remade Jita trade hub and join in a bunch of celebrations, including daily login bonuses and parades in space. Obviously, there are also many changes and fixes coming with this new update, more details in the patch notes.
here are some of those changes:
- Wyvern and Aeon Fighter damage bonus increased from 5% to 7.5%
- Heavy Fighter Hit Points increased by 10%
- Light Fighter Speed reduced by 10%
- Light Fighter Signature increased by 10%
- Increase Supercarrier Ship Maintenance Bay capacity from 2,500,000 m³ to 5,000,000 m³