Crowfall TEST Patch Will Stop Your Equipment From Dropping
Crowfall TEST Patch Will Stop Your Equipment From Dropping.
Primarily, your equipment in the dregs will no longer drop. Inventory could still fall, but your gear won’t. A few infected forts and keeps were also renamed. A scoring glitch was fixed on Feed the Flock’s winning card. Lootable chests and contains have been added to some buildings in the Infected world.
The Crowfall Test patch also induced some tweaks to UI, Assassin, Duelist, Frostweaver, disciplines, and NPCs, that includes:
- Fixed Cassius ( Duelist NPC ) so that he properly stands on the ground.
- Set the name of Francois to match what he’s selling
- Vendors should have the proper faction while in the Temple.
- Fixed an issue where weapon vendors in temples would animate with duplicate weapon models.
- The intermediate ranged vendor now sells arrows in Infected Campaign.
Take a look at the full test patch notes here. You can catch up on Crowfall’s latest Q&A here.