Conan Exiles Patch Provided AI Fixes, Thralls, And Much More
MMOBEEP found out that a recent Conan Exiles patch has provided new fixes for the AI, Thralls, and much more.
The new patch includes fixes for the AI pathfinding in the Well of Skelos, in addition to a few other fixes for Thralls:
- Made followers a little less prone to voluntarily walk into the lava in the Well of Skelos and be engulfed in fiery flames as if they were walking outside in Oslo these days.
- They fixed the additional hate list issues in the Warmaker dungeon and the Unnamed City.
Purge got tweaked, and NPCs will no longer teleport inside a building if they cannot find their target. Some general bug fixes were included:
- They have fixed an issue where Favorite Servers would not work. They can now be filtered using the Favorites filter.
- Steam query port for dedicated servers should work as before.
- Added a few changes in regards to how mods are downloaded when required to join a server.
- Players should receive falling damage again.
The audio for the combat music was fixed. More precisely, combat music would not keep playing anymore if your target was leashed.