Conan Exiles Patch Provided AI Fixes, Thralls, And Much More
The new patch includes fixes for the AI pathfinding in the Well of Skelos, in addition to a few other fixes for Thralls:
- Made followers a little less prone to voluntarily walk into the lava in the Well of Skelos and be engulfed in fiery flames as if they were walking outside in Oslo these days.
- They fixed the additional hate list issues in the Warmaker dungeon and the Unnamed City.
Purge got tweaked, and NPCs will no longer teleport inside a building if they cannot find their target. Some general bug fixes were included:
- They have fixed an issue where Favorite Servers would not work. They can now be filtered using the Favorites filter.
- Steam query port for dedicated servers should work as before.
- Added a few changes in regards to how mods are downloaded when required to join a server.
- Players should receive falling damage again.
The audio for the combat music was fixed. More precisely, combat music would not keep playing anymore if your target was leashed.