Baldur’s Gate 3 Device Lost Error Fixed In Hotfix 14
Baldur’s Gate 3 Device Lost Error Fixed In Hotfix 14.
MMOBEEP found out that if you are encountering the “Device Lost” error in Baldur’s Gate 3, here’s some good news a brand new hotfix has given us fans a fix to this annoying error.
The patch also adds some fixes for crashing, loading, and even more:
- Fixed “Device Lost” Vulkan API error message.
- Fixed the launcher malfunctioning on startup on specific hardware settings.
- Fixed a crash when trying to load into Act 1.
- Fixed a problem with particular interfaces being shown incorrectly at lower resolutions.
- Fixed not being capable of reaching the skeleton with the damaged helmet in the blighted village.
While the patch notes are pretty short, the patch facilitates some anger when you see any of these problems. Baldur’s Gate 3 has gotten many patches in full-featured patches, including the Druid and smaller patches.
For example, a recent hotfix fixed the problem of NPC’s coming back from the dead.
Baldur’s Gate 3 also got an active roll system last month as well as to non-lethal attacks.
Baldur’s Gate 3 was launched into Early Access in October last year.
Tags: hotfix Baldur's Gate 3 Device Lost