Albion Online Call to Arms Update Coming This March 17th
Albion Online Call to Arms Update Coming This March 17th.
In Albion Online’s upcoming Call to Arms update, players will have to get ready for Faction Warfare’s complete revamp. A brand new playable faction, new mounts, and even more.
The Call to Arms update will consist of Caerleon as a fully playable sixth faction formed around “lawlessness.” A quick summary of what to anticipate on March 17th is listed below, or you can take a look at the official update announcement:
- A reworked Faction Warfare System including Faction Ranks, Campaigns, and More
- A Sixth Playable Faction: Caerleon
- Elite Faction Mounts
- Caerleon has been updated and expanded
- A new Bandit Assault event has been added
- Hellgates have been revamped, and a Hellgate Infamy system has been added
- Hellgates now have a 10 vs. 10 option
- Loadouts have been added to quick-swap equipment
- There have been numerous Combat Balance changes
This has been just a shortlist of the many adjustments Albion Online gamers will be excited to hop into the next update. Albion Online has also been hard at work forbidding third-party currency traders to make the game better for everyone involved.