PlanetSide 2 is a sci-fi MMOFPS from Daybreak Game Company that takes all the best attributes of the original PlanetSide as well as brings them right into the modern-day video gaming age, including improvements that are expected in the genre. Players sign up with one of the three factions (Terran Republic, New Conglomerate, or Vanu Sovereignty) and engage in fight walking, using vehicles, or flying. Battle across open areas to urban facilities with as well as versus hundreds of other players to control beneficial sources and vital territories.
- Three Factions – The aggressive Terran Republic, the New Empire Conglomerate liberty fighters, and the technocratic Vanu Sovereignty.
- Consistent World Changes – factions fight for control over continents (Amerish, Esamir, Hossin, and Indar).
- Big Maps – With every square inch of land being contestable by all factions.
- Huge-scale Battles– PlanetSide 2 sustains hundreds of gamers battling at the same time.
- 6 Playable Classes– Infiltrator, Light Assault, Combat Medic, Engineer, Heavy Assault, and MAX.
- Differed Gameplay– Players can change certain courses at will and also fight using land and air vehicles.
- Personalized Defense – All weapons can be personalized to players’ preferences.
- Adjustable Automobiles – Great amounts of the ground and flying vehicles that have abilities and features waiting to be unlocked and personalized.
PlanetSide 2 New Player Experience Went Live Last Thursday. According to PlanetSide 2’s revised new player experience, it’s been revealed that last Thursday was the day of its launch. After maintenance, players were greeted with an entirely new character creation screen. Even veterans will use a new character select screen with new UI, audio, faction introductions, FX,...
PlanetSide 2’s incoming patch delivers map adjustments for low and high population situations. PlanetSide 2 has a large PTS patch incoming later this week, and the brand new player experience will be the main focus of the patch. In addition, the devs have already made a dev blog on what players can anticipate. Prominently, the studio is...
PlanetSide 2 NSO Faction Updates Are Imminent According To Rogue Planet Games , Including Unlocking The NSO For FREE Players As Well
PlanetSide 2 NSO Faction Updates Are Imminent According To Rogue Planet Games , Including Unlocking The NSO For FREE Players As Well. The PlanetSide 2 NSO faction has always been quite a unique choice, as it’s just a bunch of robots that accompany the faction with the least members and was only playable for those...
Path of Exile Expansion Will Be Released On April 16. Grinding Gear Games has revealed that the upcoming Path of Exile expansion will be called Ultimatum and will release on April 16 at 1 p.m. PDT. The brand new DLC introduces a brand new league, brand new items, game system improvements, and brand new ways...
PlanetSide 2 Brings More Great Features And Improvements In The Shattered Warpgate Update If you’re a PlanetSide 2 Fan, well we’ve got great news The Shattered Warpgate update has been launched now on PC, bringing with it a bunch of new features and gameplay enhancements. The update is readied to launch for PS4 later this...
PlanetSide 2 takes all the groundbreaking attributes from the original video game substantial multiplayer battles, distinct empires to rally about, as well as substantial continents where extreme ground and also air fights unfold and add attributes that modern-day gamers expect out of the FPS as well as MMO styles. More Info can be found here...