Final Fantasy XIV
Last Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is yet another addition to the highly-acclaimed Final Fantasy franchise from the video game titan, Square Enix. Enter the dream realm of Eorzea, a land welcomed by the gods and created by heroes. Play as one of 5 races, each with their own distinct attributes as well as take your choice from 15+ combat courses and over 10 careers. Concentrate on one course or mix them up to fit every situation. Follow a deep and interesting story while discovering a massive dream world chock-full of game content that you’ve expect to get out of a Final Fantasy game.
- Character Customization = 5 usable races and 15+ playable classes to choose from. Level up every single class in the game on a single character with the game’s special task system.
- Cross-Platform Play = between PC as well as Playstation 4.
- Gamer Housing = with Free Companies (guilds) as well as exclusive real estate.
- Lots of Content = an amazing quantity of content. Players can easily spend hundreds of hours in the game without running out of content to discover.
- Bunch of Small Features = great deals of smaller features make the video game really feel complete (Marriage, Golden Saucer mini-games, Triple Triad, bunches of side pursuits, etc).
- Casual and Hardcore End-game = Plenty of late-game material for both casuals and also hardcore gamers alike. The video game supplies ‘savage’ and ‘ultimate’ raids for hardcore players while supplying toned down typical mode for everyone else.
Final Fantasy XIV one time password, made easy by Square Enix by enabling more authenticator software for the process
Final Fantasy XIV one time password made easy by Square Enix by enabling more authenticator software for the process. You can now add a one-time password for your Square-Enix account to access Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy XI, or even both of them. A one-time password is a good and sensible security measure. And now it’s more...
Final Fantasy XIV world visit system restored after technical outages
Final Fantasy XIV world visit system restored after technical outages. We have some good news for people confined on other world servers in Final Fantasy XIV. The development team has stated that the issue appears to be fixed following the game’s emergency maintenance. The Final Fantasy XIV world visit system will soon be reactivated, with housing...
Final Fantasy XIV Explorer Mode Expanded In Patch 5.5, Custom Deliveries, And New Game+ Introduced As Well
Final Fantasy XIV Explorer Mode Expanded In Patch 5.5, Custom Deliveries, And New Game+ Introduced As Well. Square Enix has just refreshed the Final fantasy XIV Death unto Dawn microsite with more details as we anticipate the patch’s release. The newest patch information shows that the Final Fantasy XIV Explorer Mode will be updated to introduce...
Final Fantasy XIV Death Unto Dawn New Info From The Producer Including A New Trailer
Final Fantasy XIV Death Unto Dawn New Info From The Producer Including A New Trailer. Final Fantasy XIV Director and Producer Naoki Yoshida share more knowledge regarding Patch 5.5: Death unto Dawn in his newest Letter from the Producer LIVE stream. He also proclaimed that the game had attained a breakthrough with 22 million recorded players. The next...